27 September 2006

A bit off topic...

Writing-wise, September has been especially busy for me. And I don't just mean the time that I spend crafting these blog posts, though I'm sure every one of them reads on a par with James Agee. (What up, Knoxville!)

My writing usually appears in publications that require paid suscriptions for on-line access, so I don't talk about it much here. It seems hankty to mention stuff that most of you can't read, you know?

But today? We're mixing it up! Today marks my first appearance in the print edition of The Village Voice, and that publication is 100% free. If you're in New York, grab a copy of this week's issue and turn to page 50 for some scintillating information.

If you're not a New Yorker (or you're a New Yorker who prefers clicking a link to going out into the cruel, cruel elements), just go here to read my story.

I'm excited to share something that everyone can read... It's not about pop music, but sometimes you gotta flip the script.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article rocks. I'm taking this opportunity to let you know that you've been tagged

 
At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I done read that article and it was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home