01 May 2007

My Politics Go Pop

Remember a few weeks ago, when I mentioned that the website PopPolitics had referenced my Alanis Morissette post?

Well, now they've got their hooks in me but good. Starting today, I am a contributing editor at the site, and I'll be weighing in on music, culture, and whatever else tickles my fancy.

But dont' worry. I'll still be keeping it real here at "I Totally Hear That." And when I write something for PP, I'll always let you know.

For instance, click here to read my first post for them, in which I argue that Kelly Clarkson's relationship to her own fame makes her one of the most unique pop stars of the moment.

Awesome!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger N said...

Hey, just wanted to say nice post on KC. Congrats on the new PopPolitics gig.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah reference to American Studies trip!
LOVE IT!
And, yes, I find Kelly Clarkson amazingly refreshing and talented. She could blow most pop artists off the stage and I love her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home